At the office of Alicia Perez, Esq. you get a dedicated attorney guiding you with a personalized experience through the difficult maze of immigration proceedings. I can help you with your case in San Antonio, Houston, or the Rio Grande Valley.
Immigration is complicated. I can help you understand how the law affects you. Your immigration matters are my passion and singular focus.
I handle the following types of cases:
- Family-based Immigration Petitions - Peticiones por la familia
- Post-DOMA Federal Immigration Benefits Consultations and Representation
- Employment-based Visa Applications - Visa de trabajo
- Asylum, U-Visa (Crime victims) and VAWA (Domestic violence victims) - Visas para las víctimas de la violencia y los crímenes (U-Visa y VAWA)
- Citizenship and Naturalization - Ciudadanía y Naturalización
- Immigration Court Representation - Defensa en contra de la Deportación
- Immigration Reform Consultations and Information – La Reforma Migratoria Consultas e Información
I also handle family law cases, including uncontested divorces and adoptions, and Internal Revenue Service income tax issues as related to immigration proceedings and applications.
Please call to discuss what options might be available to you.
Serving San Antonio, Houston and beyond.
I assist clients where ever they need help from my office in San Antonio, TX and in Houston, Texas. Using phone, email, video chat and in-person consultation, any U.S. immigration issue can be reviewed for possible representation and many can be managed successfully long distance. My Legal Assistant is a Board of Immigration Appeals Accredited Representative with extensive experience in immigration legal offices and will handle your case with utmost care and concern.
When it comes to your immigration issue, you want an attorney who cares about you and your case. Your attorney has to carefully review all of your issues to provide the best analysis possible – you cannot afford anything but utmost attention and careful review. At my office, your case won’t disappear into the file room. With the help of my highly trained Accredited Representative Legal Assistant, we will personally carry it through from start to finish. You deserve the best service possible, so choose an attorney who will truly care for your case. Choose Alicia Perez, Esq.
If you or your family have residency, deportation, or citizenship legal issues, call the office directly at 210-858-6780 in San Antonio or 713.623.1639 in Houston to schedule a phone or in-person consultation today.