As an attorney, my goal is to connect information and people. I want you to understand what is happening right now in your case and how to move forward. Immigration law is scary and complicated and always changing. I want you to feel secure and empowered by my legal representation.
My office number is 210-284-4081. Please leave a detailed message so I can call you as soon as possible.
I offer affordable services and flexible payment plans.
I offer legal help for the following types of cases:
- Refugees seeking Asylum and Work Permits
- Children with Immigration Court Cases
- Children who have been neglected or abused by a parent
- Mothers who have Immigration Court cases
- Mothers who have been abused or who have been crime victims
- LGBTQI children, parents and people who have Immigration Court or have been abused, crime victims, or want to file applications for loved ones.
- All family and citizenship applications to USCIS including spouses, step-children, parents, siblings, and fiancé.
My consults are by phone and free. If you have a case I can assist you with we will set up an appointment in my office to begin your case and answer all of your questions.
I provide free trainings and legal resources to community organizations and businesses who seek to understand more about current U.S. Immigration Law and Politics. Please leave me a message about your group, your specific questions and concerns or legal needs, and the event at which you would like a speaker.
Office hours by appointment only. Call 210-284-4081.
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 6690, San Antonio, Texas 78209
Office Address: 709 E. Quincy, San Antonio, Texas 78215
Licensed in Texas