Law is confusing. It is stressful. It is complicated. When applying for a visa or residency or citizenship a lot is on the line. At my law office, I will answer all your questions with no extra charges. Information is free and your comfort is paramount. You hire me and I take care of you.
I currently handle the following types of cases:
- Family-based Immigration Petitions (I-130, I-485, Waivers and Consular Process)
- Affirmative Asylum Applications and work permits
- U-Visa Crime victims visa and work permit and waivers
- VAWA Victims of domestic violence visa and work permit and waivers
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Visas (Minors who have been abused or abandoned before age 21)
- Legal Permanent Residency or “Green Card” for Family, U-Visa, VAWA, SIJS recipients
- Citizenship and Naturalization
Please call to discuss what options might be available to you. If I cannot help you, I can recommend someone who can.
Serving San Antonio and Surrounding Areas
I assist clients where ever they need help from my office in San Antonio, Texas. Using phone, email, video chat and in-person consultation, any U.S. immigration issue can be reviewed for possible representation and many can be managed successfully long distance.
If you or your family have immigration legal issues, call the office directly at 210-284-4081 to schedule a consultation today.