At the office of Alicia Perez, Esq. you get a dedicated attorney guiding you with a personalized experience through the difficult maze of immigration proceedings. Immigration is complicated. I can help you understand how the law affects you. Your immigration matters are my passion and singular focus.
I handle the following types of cases:
- Family-based Immigration Petitions – Peticiones por la familia
- Post-DOMA Federal Immigration Benefits Consultations and Representation
- Asylum, U-Visa (Crime victims) and VAWA (Domestic violence victims) – Visas para las víctimas de la violencia y los crímenes (U-Visa y VAWA)
- Citizenship and Naturalization – Ciudadanía y Naturalización
- Immigration Court Representation – Defensa en contra de la Deportación
- Immigration Reform Consultations and Information – La Reforma Migratoria Consultas e Información
Please call to discuss what options might be available to you.
Serving San Antonio and Surrounding Areas
I assist clients where ever they need help from my office in San Antonio, Texas. Using phone, email, video chat and in-person consultation, ANY U.S. immigration issue can be reviewed for possible representation and many can be managed successfully long distance.
When it comes to your immigration issue, you want an attorney who cares about you and your case. Your attorney has to carefully review all of your issues to provide the best analysis possible – you cannot afford anything but utmost attention and careful review. At my office, your case won’t disappear into the file room. I will personally carry it through from start to finish.
If you or your family have residency, deportation, or citizenship legal issues, call the office directly at 210-284-4081 to schedule a consultation today.