As a solo practitioner, I can help you understand your case fully by taking the time and energy to personalize your experience and care for each detail myself. I will do my best to make the process clear, stress-free and efficient to lower your costs and your concerns. Please contact me for a personal consultation at my downtown San Antonio office.
I handle the following types of cases:
- Family-based Immigration Petitions (I-130, I-485, Waivers and Consular Process) – Petitions for your spouse, parents, children or siblings
- Affirmative Asylum Applications and work permits
- U-Visa Crime victims visa and work permit and waivers
- Visas for victims of domestic violence including work permit and waivers
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Visas (Minors who have been abused or abandoned before age 21)
- Legal Permanent Residency or “Green Card” for Family, U-Visa, VAWA, SIJS recipients
- Citizenship and Naturalization
Please call to discuss what options might be available to you.
Serving San Antonio and Surrounding Areas
I assist clients where ever they need help from my office in San Antonio, Texas. Using phone, email, video chat and in-person consultation, any U.S. immigration issue can be reviewed for possible representation and many can be managed successfully long distance.
If you or your family have immigration legal issues, call the office directly at 210-284-4081 to schedule a consultation today.